I WON!!! I WON!!! I WON!!!
which I might add was very busy from everybody buying food for their SuperBowl party (but that's beside the point) and they have just finished doing a huge remodeling job of Von's (aka Safeway), so they are doing a grand re-opening party thing...free samples and prizes (apparently) and stuff...
so, I'm going through the checkout and in the aisle next to me, aisle 4, the cashier proclaims over the intercom that the customer who has just paid has just won an i-Pod...cool!!! that's cool that they are giving away i-Pod's...
then it's my turn to pay, at aisle 3...so, I pay and as she is ready to hand me my receipt, she gets on the intercom and announces that a customer in aisle 3 has just won an i-Pod!!! well, that would be me!!!
how cool is that??? I never win anything, and I win an i-Pod!!!
I was giggling the whole way home...I called my husband, my mum and my sister to tell them :) I'm such a nerd, I know...but this is a cool thing to win...
it kinda made me wonder, though...had I driven and not walked to the store, would I have still happened to be a winner??? if I had gone through an express lane instead of a normal lane, would I have won??? if it hadn't taken the bakery section so long to help me, would I have still won???
I'm so glad I won!!!
so, I had to just share my happiness!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
cool cool, sounds exciting.
congratulations!
Post a Comment