Tuesday, February 13, 2007

so, I got my Valentine's Day present...
I know it is early, but Will figured why wait to give it to me...so, naturally, I didn't argue...
he got me the pink razr phone...I have wanted one of these for quite awhile now, and he thought of it last night (after water leaked from his water bottle in his gym bag on his phone...oops!!!)...so, he went and got each of us a razr...but his is silver...not pink :)
so, I have been busy trying to figure it out, get the ringtone I like and enter all my family and friend's numbers...that took awhile :)
I have not given him my present to him yet...he has to wait until dinner tomorrow night...but tonight we are going to See's Chocolates to buy each other a chocolate...I hope I get a mint truffle...those are super yummy!!!
well, I better go keep cleaning the kid's room while Scott is sleeping...I do, after all, want a place to put a desk so I can scrapbook...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh, so that's the real reason for the new cell phone...it's cool that it's pink!

Michelle Denault said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
For Valentine's Day, From Mady (and Tony), I got a gold "MOM" bracelet. It says mom all the way around in hearts. It came with the most wonderful card!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY. Hope it's a good one.

Tonikka said...

happy valentines day.... hope it ws great for you, any haircut yet???