Tuesday, January 09, 2007

BLUE MAN GROUP...Nov. '06
okay...I know we went and saw the Blue Man Group back in November, but I am going to finally post some stuff from the concert...mainly cause Laurenne asked a couple times who they were...
so, I am posting 2 videos from the concert as well as a photo...
hope you enjoy...(sorry about the second video going in and out of focus, my camera does that for some reason)
don't forget to pause the video at the bottom of the page so it's not playing at the same time...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually forgot about them, but thanks. I'm listening to Don't give up again.

Michelle Denault said...

again, i can't hear a thing and my speakers are turned all the way up and the volume on the screen. i don't know how to fix it either but i like his hickey!! :)

Anonymous said...

Now I know why they're called the Blue Man Group, their faces are blue. I know, I may be slow but I do catch on.....eventually. Love ya and miss ya.

Krystin said...

yes, Laurenne...that is why...lol :)