Saturday, January 27, 2007


this kid is so darn adorable, I just couldn't help but post more pictures of him...

3 comments:

Michelle Denault said...

what a darn cutie. he looks so small in the first photo but then we see him in a close-up and can tell what a monster he is!!

broberts said...

krystin...he is dang cute (it better run in the family....b/c I want a dang cute baby). When I saw his first little picture I could tell that he had his daddy's nose, but he is sure looking more and more like you (the eyes especially). I can tell you love being a mama!

Krystin said...

you know, for what it's worth, I could still squeeze him into size 1 (I can get them on), but something else will squeeze out...lol (that being a certain number) so I prefer to go up to the bigger diaper...which I still totally have to tuck at the belly button :)