I am so in love with...
my Xyron sticker maker and Cricut personal cutting system...they are so great...I have made 3 cards tonight already...
I love how easy they are to use and how fun they are...I jsut love being able to make basically anything I want into a sticker and type whatever I want, however big I want, and make it into a sticker...lol
theone thing I can say, though, is that the Xyron is so not worth $50 USD (or $70 CAD)...it's great, don't get me wrong...I LOVE IT, but I would never pay more than half price for it...it's just not worth that amount of money...but it's definitely worth half price :)
so, I love it and soon the cards will be posted in my gallery in SBO...maybe I will even post them here so others who don't know how to get to my gallery in SBO can see them :)
but not right now,cause Scott is starting to cry and wants some mama time...ttfn!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment