Saturday, January 06, 2007

HAPPY 1 MONTH BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY 1 MONTH BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY 1 MONTH BIRTHDAY DEAR SCOTTIE
HAPPY 1 MONTH BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

and many more...

it's true...my dear little boy turned 1 month old today...
now I was told that they grow up so fast...but does it have to be THAT fast???
seriously...
it seems like only yesterday that I was in the hospital giving birth to him...
but I would not trade this past month with him for anything else in the world...he has been the biggest blessing I could ever imagine and he has taught me so much...especially patience (which I know I still have to learn more about)...
I have a beautiful boy and I look forward to every other birthday (whether it be another month or year) that he will have...
sadly, I did not get the 1 month photo shoot that I wanted to today, so I will be doing that tomorrow and post more pics of him...
but we did still celebrate his day...by shopping for me!!!
(hey, I needed clothes...don't judge me!!!) lol

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww..Happy 1 mnth Scotty...
Happy New Year to you 3!!

xoxoxJanna

Michelle Denault said...

happy 1 month birthday, scottie. hopefully see you before you grow up too much faster!!

kelli said...

happy one month birthday to you scotty.

Anonymous said...

You're pathetic Krystin. Just kidding. They do grow up fast, blink and you just might miss it. Love ya and miss ya.

Tonikka said...

happy one month scott, your such a beautiful baby... but you guys don't need me to tell you that, you already know. hope you have a great week

Nikki said...

Happy Day Scott and congrats to the happy parents!