Tuesday, January 09, 2007

MY SON'S FIRST HICKEY!!!

yes, it is true...my boy has his first hickey...compliments of himself!!!
he was all snuggled up to me last night on my chest, sucking on his arm and apparently has really good suction...cause he gave himself this...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and I don't know if you can actually see the picture in this video, but it's just him eating and he sounds so cute...
just scroll down to the bottom of my blog first and press pause on the music video so you don't hear both this video and that one...

5 comments:

Krystin said...

I promise that when I recorded the video, it could be seen on the camera screen...I promise to do better on the next viseo I put up here...

Anonymous said...

What in the world is a viseo? So, guess what song I am listening to on my CD player....... You are loved(Don't give up). Ironic, huh? Love ya and miss ya.

Krystin said...

video...sorry, I typed an 's' instead of a 'd'...
that is kinda ironic...

Anonymous said...

I knmow what you meant. I was kidding.

Tonikka said...

ahhh too cute, reminds me of when i breastfeed avery......