Tuesday, January 16, 2007

nothing special as of yet today...
Scott is hanging out in his...what do you call that thing...it's not a sling, but a carrier that sits on the front of your body...you should all know what I mean...he fell asleep in it so I can clean and do stuff without him getting all upset at me not holding him...gotta love it!!!
had a killer headache last night...it was awful everytime Scott woke up cause me head was pounding...at 2am, when he woke up to eat, it hurt so bad and I was so tired, that I couldn't even sit to nurse him...I had to give him a bottle...that has never happened before...
I am unpacking boxes from the storage unit...dishes and clothes, mostly...I had no idea I had so many clothes...lol
I'm wondering which member of my in-laws was the lucky duck to pack all my clothes...and I can't help but wonder what they were thinking...hee hee
as for how am I doing with the calorie counting thing...to be honest, I think I am going to starve to death trying to stay in a good calorie range...you know, that approx. 1800-2000/day...I had 1615 cals. yesterday...I just feel hungry all the time, like I am starving myself...but I have to keep trying...I do need to lost weight :)
obviously, I can't and won't be crazy about losing weight since I am still nursing Scott, but I can make healthier food choices so that my calories consumed are not from junk food...that way I will likely still lose some weight, but become healthier too...wish me luck!!!
well, I guess that is all...
I have to put away the dishes from the dishwasher and then try to get some laundry in...clean up a bit...the RS presidency is coming by tomorrow to visit, so I gotta get everything tidies up...aka get rid of all the boxes of dishes sitting in the dining room...lol
well, hope you are all having a happy day :)

4 comments:

Laura Leavitt said...

yeah!! I am so happy to hear from you. Scott is soooo adorable. Scott has been my favorite boy name almost my whole life. We miss you too. I can't wait to see baby Scott. He is adorable.

Michelle Denault said...

good luck with the dieting and exercising and losing weight. i am trying to do he same...lose weight. i run on the treadmill everyday for 30-60 mins then do situps for 15 mins. at the hospital for lunch all the serve that is good is salad so at least i am eating a healthy lunch!! :)

Anonymous said...

Have fun with the cleaning. I do wish you luck.

Tonikka said...

that would be snuggli??? anyway good luck on the weight loss.... i have to do an all calorie weight loss as i cannot work out what so ever (knee surgery) so unfortunately for me it has been REALLY REALLY tough on losing the weight from Avery. hopefully if i start going for short daily walk that will help with the weight and strengthening the knee...