Thursday, January 25, 2007

okay, so I think that my new best friend is my chiropractor...
ever since Scott was born, I have been in so much pain...much worse than while I was pregnant...I had little to no back pain during pregnancy and my neck pain got kinda bad...but after, much worse...
apaprently, oxytocin (sp?) loosens the vertebrae, so they shift...well, then they need to be readjusted to be put back into place so that they are in normal positioning again which will really help in the next pregnancy...
and, funny ha-ha is that the chiropractor I was seeing during pregnancy was in the ward I just moved out of...he can no longer take my insurance so his father-in-law (same office) is treating me now and he is in the ward I moved into...how funny is that??? anyways, I thought that was kinda funny...
he told me that I really need to work on not cracking my neck, but it's so second nature, and it's the only way to relieve tension, so I think I am going to try massaging it more when it is really stiff instead of cracking it...wish me luck!!!
other than that, not much more going on...
I did another scrapbook page for Scott, but I am not sure what I think of it...I think I am going to re-do the lettering...maybe give it a shadowing effect to make it more bold and pop out more from the page...more bold, know what I mean??? the only reason I don't want to is cause it uses a good amount of my sticker making film, but hey, that's what the 50% off coupons are for, right??? replace the cartridges for cheap :) story of my life...
well, I think I am going to go to bed...I didn't sleep well last night cause Scott and I were up all night...I think he had a tummy-ache yesterday cause he was grumpy and crying all day (so not like him) and he did it all through the night...had a really hard time staying asleep...I called my mum in tears at 12:30 am my time (so 1:30 am her time) cause I was just so stressed from all the crying and not being able to do anything...it was a very rough night...he seems to be doing a bit better today, only had a couple moments...he is actually in bed now, so I may as well get in there and get as much sleep as I can before he wakes up again...
well, I hope you are all well...
talk to you again soon :)

No comments: