sorry I have not blogged in a few days, but we were actually out of town this past weekend...
Will's best friend, Shawn (best man in our wedding) moved up to northern Cali. a while ago and has since been trying to get us to move up there too...they live in the country and have horses and a bunch of acres of land...and the air is a lot cleaner...lol
this is a picture of Shawnessy saddled up giving Scott a ride...lol
well, we headed up there on Sunday and spent a couple of days...we took Solomon and on Sunday and Monday, Shawn and his son Matthew along with Will and Solomon went fishing...they never caught a single one, but they did enjoy just being outside away from the city...it was good to be away...Will really just needed the time to relax and not have to think about work...work just consumes him sometimes since he has such a bad schedule...but with that schedule comes extra money which we do really need right now :)
Mily and her girls Amy and Rhylee along with me and Scott all hung out together Sunday and Monday...Monday, the girls were in school, but after school, we went to meet up with the guys at their fishing spot for a bit and then went shopping...I got some great new clothes...I unpacked all my clothes from the storage unit that i wore before the pregnancy and NOTHING fits me...which is sad, cause there are a lot of clothes there...ha ha ha
so, I just had to do what I had to do...and that was go shopping...I know, it's a rough life :)
I went to Van Heusen, the Gap and Ralph Lauren...I got clothes from Van Heusen and the Gap, but RL's clothes were too small...still have more weight to lost, I guess :) but I already knew that...
I got 2 pairs of pants (that roll up into capri's, as well) so they weill also work for summer and 4 shirts...I almost bought a valentine's onesie for Scott but it was $10...and for a single onesie, I just can't justify that :) and plus he has more than enough onesies...lol
I also bought Will a boomerang...his sister was going to get one for him for christmas, but I thought he had one...well, he doesn't, so as a surprise I bought him one...I can't only go out and buy something for myself...gotta get him a present too...
did I ever tell you about the valentine's dinnerware I bought from Target??? so great...white plates with red rim with hearts and silverware with hearts on the handles...gotta love the dollar section :) I am going to make a special valentine's day dinner for us and that is the dinnerware we will use...I am so excited :)
Will and I are starting to think about more the portraits we are planning on getting done of Scott...I know it is later than newborn pics are typically done, but he got really bad acne when he was 2 weeks old and we wanted it to clear up before we did pictures...well, it is pretty much cleared up now...
I aws watching DIY tv's Scrapbooking show today(and Heidi Swapp was on) and I saw some great ideas...she used 12" x 12" transparencies on her pages but I have no idea where to get those...at least not the clear ones...of course at any scrap store you can pick up ones with lettering and designs on them, but I can't find clear ones...but obviously they are around, cause Heidi used them...so, happy hunting to me, I guess...I like watching that show cause it does have some really neat ideas on it...
I was hoping to do some more work on Scott's scrapbook album today, but he wakes up every time I put him down, so I may not get to, but I sure hope I can...I really want to get more pages done...
well, I guess that is all for now...I have typed this whole blog while holding Scott, so, it is probably time to get going...
hope you are all having a great time and I miss all of my family and friends back home...I hope to see you all again soon...






3 comments:
Love the depeche mode. Scott is way to cute. When are you guys comign to Canada- and I mean Edmonton? It is great to see how you are doing!
sounds like you guys had alot of fun!! doesn't it suck that none of your old clothes fit you after pregnancy!! :) can't wait to see the photos you get of scottie.
That is a cute pic.
Post a Comment